Carvana - Diesel Maintenance Technician
Franconia, PA 18924
A Master Truck/Trailer/ Diesel Technician, that will keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. Your main goal is to ensure our fleet of transporters are always available. As part of this role, Master Technicians will be ensuring preventative maintenance and general repairs are completed in a timely manner and up to Carvana standards. The qualifying candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, goal-oriented, energetic, they must enjoy helping people, and must have the ability to interact/ communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- 5+ years in Heavy Duty Mechanical Industry
- Two ASE Certifications with in the first 6 months of employment
- Must have their own hand tools to complete daily task (Specialty tools will be provided)
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers, and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Mechanical aptitude; robust problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be flexible with shift and training schedules
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
WE'RE DISRUPTING THE AUTO INDUSTRY
Our goal is to completely change the way people, search, purchase, trade-in, finance, and receive Carvana certified vehicles. This means we're a disruptor; a passionate bunch that is dedicated to building, doing, and creating something amazing. Creating an extraordinary customer experience is at the heart of Carvana. Our goal is to place the customer in control of the car buying experience and infuse honesty and transparency back into the car buying process.
We look for candidates who reflect Carvana’s values by being flexible and open to change with regard to duties and schedule, know how to be a team player and treat co-workers as well as customers with patience and respect. We love ex-military logisticians! Whether you're working on our vehicles, hauling them to their final destination, or making sure they're looking prim and proper for their big photo shoot, your role is key to our success. We're searching for people who take pride in making sure our customers receive vehicles that exceed their very own expectations.