Matheson Tri Gas
Diesel Mechanic Careers
Tabor, IA 51653
Hiring Diesel Mechanics
Apply or Call Today To Learn More About Our Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Company-wide commitment to SAFETY
- Direct Deposit
- Mechanic Bonus Initiative Program
- Uniforms and Safety Boots furnished
- 2 years of diesel mechanic experience/highway equipment maintenance or relevant training from a Technical School.
- DOT air brake certification and annual federal vehicle inspection certification
- CDL A with Hazmat/Tanker Endorsements is preferred but not required
- Must be willing to get Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker Endorsements
- Good knowledge of quality management systems, FDA Vol 40 and CMGP; experience in change management are a plus but not required
- Strong Knowledge of DOT and Safety Regulations
- Willingness to work outdoors in extreme conditions
- Basic computer skills along with written and oral communication skills
- Product line knowledge LIN/LOX/LAR preferred but not required
- Extremely organized and effective at time management
- High school graduate with additional training such as technical school classes.
- Prefer welding expertise with aluminum and stainless to include TIG
- Hydraulic system background preferred
- Preferred diagnostic background to include Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Eaton Transmission and International Engines
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to bend, climb into cabs of trucks, use tools, and power tools
- Ability to work extended hours as business needs dictate
- On call nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Provide own hand tools and chest with tools up to 1-1/4”
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We're looking for individuals who enjoy the entrepreneurial thrill of invention and who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.